10.28.2014

to my dude. two.

my sweet bubba...


you are in to everything (like the pink lipstick pictured above)...
learning about your little world so fast...
wanting to do everything big sis does, and at least giving it a try...
growing a little too fast for mama's comfort...
but i must let you be...

you love school, fire trucks, dogs (especially bow bow and rusty dog)...
you also love chocolate (i have no idea where that came from....)....
you use your manners and are super sweet and kind...
you love waking up in the morning and greeting lyla and bow bow with a 'good morning' in the sweetest little voice that my ears ever did hear...

your vocabulary is skyrocketing...
you know where things go, and remember next steps in our routines...
you are so super duper smart.

you love truck books, and story time before bed...
you take care of your bow bow, and are the sweetest to him...
you are my little snuggle bug, and i hope you never outgrow that...

your friendly smile and deep eyes show your sweet gentle soul.
i love you my little boy with all of my heart.




1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!