9.21.2014

August Recap..Vacation Part 1: Sardegna

we were lucky enough to spend almost the entire month of august in sardegna, italy....
time with family, good food, relaxing on the beach, minimal contact with 'our world'...
a good dose of what we all needed.

it's taken me a while to get on here to update a post because
i wasn't exactly sure if i was going to be able to get back on regularly.
i am trying to minimize things in my life that are 'time-consuming'
to give me more time with my hubs and kids and also
for myself to do things i like to do

but then i started looking at older posts and was so thankful
that i had been documenting big and little things

it's so fun to look back and to have this space here as a scrapbook
so here is our august recap part 1...
better late than never :)









































1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving some love! I will reply to your thread, so stop back again later :) xoxo!